As we inform you as soon as you access our website, this site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to provide you with the best user experience and develop our activity.
At any time, you will have the option to configure your browser to dismiss the use of these cookies that, in some cases, will affect your user experience.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is subject to current Spanish legislation.
If necessary, in the event of any legal controversy, Rodrigo Sanz and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s address for any dispute that may arise.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, Rodrigo Sanz and the user will submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, you can send us an email to email@example.com.
Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons) , which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to regulatory developments or changes in our activities, being the one in force at any time published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment and develop your activity, this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB SITE USE?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies : This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other services of Internet.
You can also adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have mentioned before the cookies are associated to the browser, not to the person.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.